Friday, August 29, 2008

VBS

Last year I could only go to one day of VBS because I wasn't 4. This time, mommy was a volunteer and we stayed at Grammie & Grampy's for the whole week so I could go. I had a really great time. It was called Rainforest Rush!!!


There is a Taylor U. grad. named Brian that makes balloon anything. He's really amazing!!! Last year he made an octopus that spanned the entire chapel. This year, he made this elephant. What do you think???


Here's a view from the side. Pretty amazing isn't it!!!


Here is the back, with me beside it, so you can get an idea of how BIG this thing really was!!!

This is a view from the balcony. This place was from top to bottom to the EXTREME with rainforest decorations. Check out that hanging footpath. WOW!!!


Here are some "Bugs" that my mommy, Grammie & myself made for decoration. Aren't they cute!! ;o)

This is part of the waterfall.


This is where the waterfall goes downstairs.



I'm not sure who painted this Tiger, but it was pretty cool.



This is a photo at our finale performance. See me there, looking for daddy?


Here we are singing the John 3:16 song. I don't think some of the kids realized they were supposed to be doing the motions & singing. lol

I got this Parrot before I left. A lady from the community made 10 or 12 of them for decoration. I purchased one by donating money to the Haiti children's fund. My new parrot is COOL & I'm excited about how much money we raised for the Haiti school children. :O)
Wish you were here! VBS 2008!



No comments: