Friday, January 2, 2009

Gifts from Japan

When my mommy was younger, she had an exchange student that lived with her. Her name is Rie, and she has 2 boys of her own now. We have exchanged gifts a few times & one came in the mail for me today!!! I was actually jumping up & down!!YIPPIE!!!!!

They included photos of the boys, Ikuha & Oki. They're super cute!!
What could it be??? Shadow seems curious too!


BOOKS!!! Yea!!! They are actually sticker books. Reuseable. :o)


I couldn't stand it. I had to try them out right then. ;o)Here I am with all of my goods. 4 sticker books & a paper kite that I'm going to hang in my room.Here I am with my dollie that they sent me last time. She has a beautiful kimono too, but I like this fancy dress for the holidays. I named her Allie.


THANK YOU, Hiramatsu family!!! I wish we could actually see eachother sometime. LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Cupcake Mama said...

what a lucky girl getting gifts for japan!!