We went to Michigan to celebrate Christmas at Grandma & Papa's. We all got together after daddy's hockey game.
This is my cousin, Antonio opening some gifts.
This little cutie is Antonio's sister, Sophia.
Me opening presents with my cousins.
Utter chaos. lol
Hugging my cousin, Seren for the gifts we gave eachother.
I got this new coat. I think I'm excited!! I'm all about the dressy stuff. ;o)
Sophia in her new coat & hat.
Seren & I in our coat & hats.
This little cutie is Antonio's sister, Sophia.
Me opening presents with my cousins.Utter chaos. lol
Hugging my cousin, Seren for the gifts we gave eachother.
I got this new coat. I think I'm excited!! I'm all about the dressy stuff. ;o)
Sophia in her new coat & hat.
Seren & I in our coat & hats.I had a good time. Thanks for my gifts everyone!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment