Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prairie day

Conner Prairie was on my list of places to go. If you've never been, or if it's been a long time, you need to go back. It's such a great day there.
This is me in school in 1886. ;o)


Here I am reading. I could read books allllll day!

As soon as I got to the farm house, I got put to work. I helped pump out water to give to the horses!
These are the 2 new horses. Aren't they beautiful!!!
I'm feeding Pearl some grass. We made quick friends. :o)
Out in the barn I ground some corn into corn meal. I think I did this for at least 20 minutes. lol It was fun!!
After I ground the corn, I took some to feed the chickens!!
This dude is about 3 weeks old. How cool. :O)
This is the farm cat, Bud. He's one chatty cat. He's got lots to do on the farm, he showed me & he even has 2 books written about him. Pretty neat, huh?!
This is Bud. He says "Come see me here at the barn anytime. I'll let you rub my belly." ;o)

The apple store is open. Only for a limited time. Get them while they're delicious!!!



No comments: