
And, posing on the stairway. I'm not at all scared, the Dr. said I could have all of the popsicles & ice cream that I want. :O)
Here I am walking into the surgery center with mommy & daddy.
Signing in at the front desk.
Look, mommy is more nervous that I am. I'm content looking at this random magazine. heeheehee
Hanging out with mommy in my hospital gown.
Here we are, waiting.
Peace.
The nurse gave me a little stuffed soccer ball. I played catch for a while to pass the time.
Showing off the back of my backless gown. lol
Now, how CUTE is this. :o)
Here I am in recovery. I woke up before they got mommy & daddy. I didn't cry though. I just feel sleepy.

Here I am all cuddled up with "Scared Bear". I was SO brave.

A little sleepy, but sitting up to drink some apple juice.
WHAT the heck is this thing & can someone PLEASE remove it??!!
Seriously, PLEASE take this out, it hurts worse than my throat.
AW man, this nurse rocks. Thank you!
That's feeling better already.
Whew, that's much better. :o)
Well, my time here is done. I'm outta here!SEE YA!!!
Loading into the van to go home.
What do you think? Does it look better in here?
AHhhhhhhhhhh
Piece of cake. I've been home all of 20 minutes and I feel great!
So here I am playing Dr. with Grammie. Does this count for restricted play? lol

My little neighbor friends, Garrett & Elliott just came over to see how I was feeling and they brought me a nice gift bag. One of the gifts was a new barbie.
Here's barbie wearing the new strawberry mask for her surgery. ;o)
So they told me that I had to stay home for 3 days and have limited activity for 7-10 days following surgery.
Dr. Dugan ROCKS!!! :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment