Have I mentioned that I *love* the Zoo?? :o)
I was really excited to get to go today. I was a long week inside the house on the couch. ;o) This is me with some Aborigional art. It reminds me of my Auntie Steph.

This donkey is such a sweetie. I love to pet it & it likes to pose for photos with me. ;o)
This dude was snoring. LOL!!! He really was! True story. :o)
This little one has a super tiny horn just starting to grow.
I just love to feed the giraffes. :O) Their tongues are so long and sticky feeling. heeheehee

My mommy saw this butterfly on a sunflower. We watched it for a few minutes. I think the photo turned out really great!
Feeding the Lorakeets is the best. They are SO funny. They were hungry today. YEA!!!
We have a touch tank at our zoo. These are dog sharks & it's FUN to touch them!!! Here's a video of us touching them.I got chosen today to help with the dolphin show. Unfortunately it's not all on tape because mommy's card ran out of room, but you get the idea and I'm SOOo glad to have been picked!!!
Well, that's it for my zoo day. Thanks for watching. ;o)




No comments:
Post a Comment