Fairies & Dreams
Ramblings of a 4 yr. old ballerina princess. :o)
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Bathtub Funnies. Rated E for Everyone ;o)
Bathtime at my house is generally a goofy time. It has turned into huge water fights and giggle fits.
Take this for example...... The tower of hair. ;O)
And it crashes down. LOL!!
Look at me. I'm such a cute innocent little girl.
Who likes to have FUN!!! LOL!!
Yes, I've been told that my face might stick this way. HA!!
Did you see me??!! Huh?? Did ya?!!!
Can you see me NOW?????? HAHAhahahahahaha
At this point I'm actually pooped out. Hard to believe, but mommy just asked me if I was tired and my response was a resounding YES. ;o)
You've GOT to watch this video!!! LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Growing up ballerina
About Me
Harper Neva
lovin' life, USA, United States
I'm a 4 year old sweetie with a family that loves me very much. :o)
View my complete profile
My Blogging Friends...
Tree's blog
Kate's blog
Lacy's blog
Andrea's blog
Julia's blog
Cynde's blog
Libby's blog
Andrea's #2 blog
Kathy's blog
Sunshine's blog
Marlena's blog
It's Lovely, I'll take it
Beth's blog
Fans of mine
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(72)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(14)
Harper's 1st Interview
Bathtub Funnies. Rated E for Everyone ;o)
Widespread Panic Show
Beautiful colors of Fall
Zoo & Nereus videos
Halloween 2008~ Abby Cadabby
Headless Horseman
The Children's Museum has a Haunted House. It has...
GO VOTE!!!
Trunk-or-Treat
Guinea Pig show & tell
Hula Hoop Girl
Ballet costume day
Shadow's doghouse assembly
►
October
(12)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment