Sunday, November 2, 2008

Headless Horseman

We went to Conner Prairie to the Headless Horseman.
This is my prairie dress that Grammie got me. Isn't it cute. :O)

I'm a witch. :o)
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. the Horseman got my HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm on the moon.

Seriously, can you say that?? :o)heeheehee

This photo is SO funny!!!

Hannah, me & the tiniest Sophia ever. :O)This is my family on the Headless Horseman hayride. :o)This is my good friend Sophia, all bundled up for the hayride. This is my good friend Hannah, and her mommy Melissa, on the hayride.Sophia and I gearing up for the hayride departure.This is our PRACTICE scream. (no flash photography during the ride. ;o) We thought we should try out what we might do when we actually saw the Headless Horseman chasing us.
Pretty good, Eh??!! :o)

We survived the hayride. The Headless Horseman did NOT catch us. We made it over the bridge just in time. :o) WOO HOO!!



We found the music tent. I'm drummin' away!!
Text Color
This tent is a little overwhelming with instuments, but still a lot of fun.

Melissa jammin' with me. :o)

Singin' & jammin'.

It was a great evening.
We made crafts and watched a play too!! The play was really good. I enjoyed that a lot.
We SHALL return next year. :O)
Mommy tried to video tape me on the hayride. They had said no flash photography, cuz it would scare the horses. She didn't relize the camera would shine such a bright light during video, so this is a super brief clip. ;o)
I may actually have a future in Movies!!! heeheehee

No comments: