Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Harper's 1st Interview

Mommy has a friend that blogged an interview she did with her son. We thought it sounded like a fun idea, so here's ours. Mommy asked me the questions & I answered them. We didn't insert our other conversations because I talk too much for mommy to write all of that stuff down. However, our conversations spured on the questions. :O)





Harper's interview. 11-18-08





What month is it?


Um, November





What Holiday is coming up?


Thanksgiving. I already know that because I asked you to make a pie.





What's your favorite color?


pink, black & purple





What's your favorite thing to do?


Color & write..... and cut





Do you like school?


Yes





What's your favorite thing about school?


Playing. Coloring pages in Ms. Kay's & Ms. Amber's room. They take turns.





Where's your favorite place to go?


The Children's Museum





Why?


There are lots of things to do. See dinosaur bones and hear sounds in the dinosaur exhibit.





What's the best thing about having a dog?
To play with it & throw his kong.






What's your favorite thing to wear?


Dresses





Why?


Because they're so pretty & I can dance with them.





Have you been good this year?


Yes.





Will Santa come to your house?


Yes, Santa always comes, silly.





Why do you like to wear jackets?


Um, because they're so warm, I like to.





What's your favorite food?


Grapes, strawberries & all sorts of fruits.





What's your favorite food that's not a fruit?


Pizza & Breadsticks.





What's your favorite music?


The Chicken Dance & It's a Small World.





What's your favorite vacation you've been on?


To Guatemala & New York.





Why?


They're the greatest places ever.





Do you wanna go back?
Yeah.






To Guatemala?


Yes, and New York.





What are your favorite shoes?


High heels. This kind. (holds up foot) I like Kaylene & Callie's kind. That's my favorite kind.





What kind are those?


Um, this kind. (again, holds up foot)





What else are you going to ask me?? I liked being interviewed. ;O)





Where do you want to go?


Mexico





Why?


Because I haven't been there before.





Who's your best friend?


Dani, and and Auntie Na.





What's your favorite game?


Um, the game in my car. I like to play the Scooby Doo game on it.





What's your favorite movie?


WALL-E and Tink





What's your favorite toy?


My stuffed animal colts horse. Do you wanna see it?





What's your favorite thing at gymnastics?

Backward rolls





What's your favorite thing at ballet?
Doing my shuffle






Which do you like better?
Gymnastics






What do you want to be when you grow up?


A pet's nurse & go to the moon.





What's your favorite season?


Summer





Why?


Because it's all Spring-y and you don't have to wear jackets & my pool is open.





Who's your favorite princess?


Mulan & Ariel





What's your favorite smell?


Mint





What are you afraid of?
Um, the dark in my room cuz it keeps getting darker & darker & darker & darker.






Do you believe in fairies?


Yeah





Why?


Because I believe that they fly through houses.





What do you know about Santa?


He always comes in the chimneys.





What do you want for Christmas?


Um, a horsie barn, a stuffed fairy, and a stuffed monster toy. A blue one.





What's your favorite animal?


Dalmatians





What's your favorite Zoo animal?


Hippos



Why?


Because they're purple





Where are they purple?
In a book, um, sometimes I see them at the Zoo.






Where's your favorite place to shop?


Um, Sam's Club because they have grapes and strawberries.





What's your favorite book?


The Fat Cat Sat on the Mat





How far away is Australia?


Um, 2 nights. You have to go 2 days.





Do you want to go?


Yeah, when I'm 6.





Why?


Because you told me I had to go when I'm 6.





Who do you want to see?


Auntie Steph





Why?


Because I wanna go to the lake & give the animals water. (we saw a thing on the Today Show yesterday about how Australia is in a drought & the animals & farmers don't have enough water.)





What do you want to do in Australia?


Play with Auntie Steph.





What do you think it's like there?


I don't know





Is it hot there?


I think it's cold. I think there's sun there.





What's your favorite craft?


Making a snowman.





What's your favorite indoor craft?


No, No, like making one on a piece pf paper & cutting it out.





How old are you?


4





How old will you be next year?


5





How old is mommy?


Uh, 60? (HUGE mommy laughs) How many?





How old is daddy?


Uh, 1. lol





Really. How old?


Uh, 15?





What year is it?


Uh, I don't know. 2008.





What's mommy's favorite color?


Purple





What's daddy's favorite color?


brown, blue & green





How old is Santa?


I don't know.





Who is our president?


Uh, Barack Obama





Why is the sky blue?


Because it's always blue





Why is grass green?


Because it's always green.





How do trees get their leaves back?


From next summer, they grow back on.





What's your phone number?


I can't remember. (goes & gets paper & reads it to mommy)





What's your address?


(spells it to mommy from same paper)





What's your favorite holiday?


Halloween





What should Auntie Missy name her baby?


(long pause) Um, Rosita is for a girl. Rose is for a girl. Uh, you choose one please.





No you pick one. What should it be?


Um, I can only think of girl names. I don't wanna give that baby the same name as somebody else.





So are we leaving the baby nameless?


What's nameless?





Without a name.


I won't do that.





(LOOoooooNG pause)


Why did you stop interviewing me??





I really liked being interviewed. :O) I keep asking to do it again. Mommy said maybe next time she'll video tape me being interviewed so she doesn't have to write it all down. :o) I hope you liked reading it as much as I did making it.


1 comment:

Blisskitty said...

Awww! I loved the interview! You are so smart Harper! I hope you and your mama do another interview soon. It sounds like fun!