Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Children's Museum has a Haunted House. It has friendly hours & spooking hours. We chose to do the friendly hours. This means that the lights are on. The characters are still there in costume, but it's not quite as scary. There is a photo in each room that you search for and you get to really see all of the decoration and gore. lol
The Dinosaurs outside were all wearing witch hats. heehee
I was all jazzed to go in the dark. Mommy talked me out of it.
Now that I'm here, I'm not so sure about it. There are LOTS of skeletons in this room.
Doing pretty good now, however my comment was just "I'm not so sure about this". ;o)


Now I'm getting into it. It's pretty fun to look all around. This is the haunted library.


We stopped for a group shot by the rockin' skeleton. lol It was Sophia's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!!

We're checking out the HUGE spider here. Ack!


It was FUN! The Eerie Express was definately good. If you ask me I'll tell you that "there was blood in every room". heehee
We're SUCH goofballs. :O)

I was Barbie today. Don't I look beautiful upon my horse. :O)



Maybe next year I can do the haunted (dark) hours.
Or not.
lol

No comments: