So, I made this reindeer food with mommy. She said it's rather magic & helps give the reindeer energy. It's made with oats (for energy) and glitter (for magic). It was a COLD night, but I had a ball throwing it out for them. I think the glitter will help them find it too. ;o)
I also made Santa some cookies. I hope he likes them. Mommy asked me how many I wanted to leave him & I ran to my plate saying "let me see how many Ho's Santa has......oh, he has 7 Ho's, so 7 cookies". I still don't know why she was laughing SO hard, but she told me that if I left him 7 cookies, I might make him yack, and that would be GROSS to find under my tree in the morning. ;o)
OOoH, I'm SOoooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED for morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)
Shadow was wearing this shirt. LOL!!! He IS a food stealer!!! He'd steal from a baby if he could. lol Anyway, I don't think he really stole Santa's cookies, cuz Santa left a few crumbs. Shadow doesn't leave crumbs. :O)
My stocking had this cute monster in it. :o) It WAS on my santa list. Do you want a refresher list?? I asked for a horsie barn, a stuffed fairy, accessories & a monster toy. ;o)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the little pink monster was it, but CHECK THIS OUT!!! Santa brought me this dude!! COOooooL!!!!! :O)
For mommy & daddy's anniversary, I got them a book about taking trips to Disney. Inside the front cover I wrote "take me, take me". Well, I'm still trying to get to Disney, so I thought the more hints the better. Like my note in daddy's package?? ;o)
Yeah, that note went with this Mickey shirt. I'm so slick. :O)
So I got a couple of new things for my wooden kitchen. I got a wooden cocoa set & cookies!!! They're good. Want one?? :O)
Shadow was a bit confused by the whole morning. We kept trying to get him to open his gift like Bashton used to do, but he wasn't sure. Zoe got it started for him & he just carried it around like this. LOL It was SO funny!!! He could see & hold the stuffed reindeer inside, so he didn't mind the paper I guess. heeheehee
I worked REALLY hard on mommy's gift. She squeeled with excitement when she opened it, so I think she liked it!! :O)
It's a painting of me. :O)
Grammie & Grampy HOOKED ME UP!!!!! I opened up this package to find a certificate that said they renewed our memberships to the Zoo, the Children's Museum AND Conner Prairie!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)
Mama got this scarf & headband that she loved!!! I think she may live in them for the rest of the winter. ;o)
Oh, how exciting!!! I got my stuffed fairy from Santa!!! Just what I wanted.
My mommy's friend, Tree, made this hat. It's a kitty ear hat. She actually sent me a whole box of knitted love. SO much fun in that box!! THANKS, Tree!!
Grampy got me this horse. I get to stuff it myself. Sweet!!!

Grampy also got daddy & I this Flintstones box set. Now I am starting to understand why he kept telling me that Santa wanted him to teach me how to say "Yabba Dabba Doo". ;o)
My grampy likes marbles. He has lots of them. Well, I found a bunch of marbles for him for Christmas. We'll have fun going through these together. :o)
We got grammie some new slippers. I think she likes them. :o)
Grammie gave me this present. I wonder what it is............
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How COOOOoooooL!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS, GRAMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (she made it herself!! It's Sooooo filled with LOVE!!! :O)

I got my pictures taken a few weeks ago & it was a surprise for Christmas. Do you think daddy liked it??? heeheehee
Grammie & Grampy liked their photo too. :O)
After presents, I got to help grammie make some homemade cranberry salad. She was telling me how she used to make this with her mom & my mommy used to make it with her. Now I get to do it too!!! That's really special. :o)

Here's a photo of the monster from Santa. I had drawn a photo for him, in case he didn't know what a monster toy was. I think he nailed it. How about you?? :O)
Grammie & Grampy liked their photo too. :O)
After presents, I got to help grammie make some homemade cranberry salad. She was telling me how she used to make this with her mom & my mommy used to make it with her. Now I get to do it too!!! That's really special. :o)
Here's a photo of the monster from Santa. I had drawn a photo for him, in case he didn't know what a monster toy was. I think he nailed it. How about you?? :O)




1 comment:
Great blog! The 7 cookies for 7 ho's made me snort! Looks like you guys all had a great holiday!
Post a Comment