We had pajama day at school. I thought it was pretty funny to choose my outfit out of my pajama tub. lol So anyway, here I am, ready to head out the door for school. ;o)
(Mommy says to check out that door. She wants you to know that's what happens on freezing rain days. hahaha I think it looks great. I worked hard on that!!!)
After school, we were supposed to have our Christmas program. We were going to have our program at a high school auditorium and I was SOooooooooo excited!!!!!
After school, we were supposed to have our Christmas program. We were going to have our program at a high school auditorium and I was SOooooooooo excited!!!!! Well, the weather was looking like we were going to have freezing rain again, and in the end, they cancelled it. Wanting us to all stay home & be safe. I was SO upset, I cried for about 30 minutes. How disappointing.
Grammie & Grampy had come down for the evening to see me perform. What do you think of my own Grampy Santa! :O)
My sweet friends, Hannah & Sophia, called and invited me to come over and do the program at their house, just the 3 of us. We got all dressed up, for our "program" and sang all of our songs together in front of the Christmas tree. We had the greatest time doing it & it sorta made up for not having the real thing.
My sweet friends, Hannah & Sophia, called and invited me to come over and do the program at their house, just the 3 of us. We got all dressed up, for our "program" and sang all of our songs together in front of the Christmas tree. We had the greatest time doing it & it sorta made up for not having the real thing.Here we all are with Santa before our program.
Santa Grampy & Sophia.
Santa Grampy & Hannah.
Mommy taped us singing with the video camera, but not the phone, so we can't upload video here. But trust me, it was GOOD!! :O) THANK YOU Hannah, Sophia, Melissa & Blake. Thank you for having us all over for a FUN evening!!!
Santa Grampy & Sophia.
Santa Grampy & Hannah.
Mommy taped us singing with the video camera, but not the phone, so we can't upload video here. But trust me, it was GOOD!! :O) THANK YOU Hannah, Sophia, Melissa & Blake. Thank you for having us all over for a FUN evening!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment