For Grampy's birthday (and a surprise to me too ;o) we surprised him with tickets to see Disney on Ice, 100 year Celebration. Here I am going downstairs to our great seats.
Here's the zamboni to start out the show. I think Goofy was driving. lol
Mickey & Minnie!!!!!!!!!!
This is the dragon from Mulan. She was there too!!
Here's Nemo, Dory & Bruce the Shark, from Finding Nemo.
I'm LOVING this show!!
This is Belle from Beauty & The Beast. It was a great part of the show.
Focusing hard on what's going on out there.
Oh, photos of me..........CHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZ.
These are the army men of Toy Story. They were really cool looking!!
This is ALL of the princesses with their princes!!! Great to watch. Hard to see in a photograph. ;o)
Pumba from the Lion King. lol Look at his funny face!! ;o)

Set break. Mama wanted a photo of me in my princess dress. :O)
The "trap" table. Everything they sell at these things is a fortune. I just posed with the stuff instead of bringing something home. LOL!!

I really liked Flounder, but yes, he stayed there too. ;o)
Here's the zamboni to start out the show. I think Goofy was driving. lol
Mickey & Minnie!!!!!!!!!!
This is the dragon from Mulan. She was there too!!
Here's Nemo, Dory & Bruce the Shark, from Finding Nemo.
I'm LOVING this show!!
This is Belle from Beauty & The Beast. It was a great part of the show.
Focusing hard on what's going on out there.
Oh, photos of me..........CHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZ.
These are the army men of Toy Story. They were really cool looking!!
This is ALL of the princesses with their princes!!! Great to watch. Hard to see in a photograph. ;o)
Pumba from the Lion King. lol Look at his funny face!! ;o)

Set break. Mama wanted a photo of me in my princess dress. :O)
The "trap" table. Everything they sell at these things is a fortune. I just posed with the stuff instead of bringing something home. LOL!!
I really liked Flounder, but yes, he stayed there too. ;o)








No comments:
Post a Comment