I've been taking classes at Conner Prairie. They're pretty fun!!
This class was a gingerbread class. This BIG gingerbread was in the lobby.
This is me as a gingerbread. hahaha
In class, this gingerbread man came in and we did some singing & dancing with him.
I grabbed this photo op with him. I think his eyes are weird, don't you. lol
For our craft, we made hanging gingerbread houses with gramcrackers and cake frosting, cereal, pretzels and candy. It was fun & after it dried, we hung it up. :O)
This is me as a gingerbread. hahaha
In class, this gingerbread man came in and we did some singing & dancing with him.
I grabbed this photo op with him. I think his eyes are weird, don't you. lol
For our craft, we made hanging gingerbread houses with gramcrackers and cake frosting, cereal, pretzels and candy. It was fun & after it dried, we hung it up. :O)


No comments:
Post a Comment