Well, Happy 4th of July everyone!!!
On the morning of the 4th, our neighborhood usually has a parade. We didn't think they would have it because it was raining, but we were wrong. ;o) Mommy heard the firetruck siren & we ran out the door. As we were heading to join in the fun, the parade started without us. Mommy ran, pushing me as fast as we could go just to catch up. It was super funny & I've been saying that mommy ran 55 miles an hour for 50 miles to get me there in time. heeheehee
The good news is that we made it. I had one crash, but it was the fault of the pothole, not me. lol
Here I am all grins riding my bike. It doesn't get much better than riding your bike in the rain behind a firetruck blowing it's siren through the whole neighborhood. WOW!! Cool stuff!
My favorite part is that they give us popsicles when we finish. Last year they were solid colored ones, but this year they were all festive & multi colored. Very exciting. Here I am with my mommy & daddy. I love them very much!!! :o)
On the walk home, I found this big puddle in someone's driveway. I couldn't resist jumping in it. :O) I was SOAKED when I got finished playing. lol
Later in the day, some friends came to meet up with us. They wanted to go to the botanical gardens at the IMA. It was a nice walk on what turned out to be a beautiful day, regardless of the rain that fell on us this morning. Here I am posing on the trail.

So, we found this flowerpot & we decided to have a Harper flower. It only seemed like the perfect thing, especially with all of the other flowers we had already seen on our walk.
After our walk & a nice dinner, we went to the hospital downtown to see a friend who's in there. Mommy had this great idea to park on the roof of the parking garage so we could watch the fireworks from there when it got dark. It was a great idea. I didn't mind the wait, considering I got to color in the trunk, in my chair, while listening to my music. See my peace sign? I couldn't even take the time to look at the camera. I was too busy coloring. ;O)


No comments:
Post a Comment