Ok, so my 4th birthday was on May 25th. For my birthday, my 2 boy friends across the street got me a gift certificate to Libby Lu's. I don't know if you know what that is, but it's a girlie store that does makeovers. :o) OOohhh, how EXCITING!!! :o) So, today being a rainy day and all, mommy said we could finally go use my certificate.
Here I am getting dolled up. The girl, Brittney, painted my fingernails first. That was probably my favorite part, since mommy won't paint them. She says that I don't keep my fingers out of my mouth enough to paint them. *sigh*
Anyway, I got to choose my hairstyle/or wig, the make-up color that I wanted and the accessory that I liked best. Being the rockstar that I claim to be, I chose the long locks wig & headset. ;o) Of course all make-up & other choices I made were pink ones. :o)
So here it is, what do you think??! Mommy took this photo just so I could see what the back of my hair looked like. I was ALL smiles when I saw that. :o) Next, I got to choose what I would like to do. I could choose to perform a song near the entrance of the store & act like I was a rockstar, or I could choose to do a fashion show. Well, of course I chose a fashion show. ;o) The girl said that when she started the music I could walk the runway a couple of times or as many as I wanted. I don't think she expected the show that I gave her. ;o)
Did I mention that she told me that I should strike a pose when I got to the ends of the runway?? Well, she only had to tell me that once!! :O) WOO HOO!! She hit the music & I was off!!! LOOK OUT WORLD, here I COME!!!
Mommy would like for you to notice the audience I had out in the mall. :o) I'm just not at all phased by people watching me. Actually, the more attention, the more I "work it". heeheehee Mommy is always saying that I'm an "animated child" and that she's really excited to see where this all takes me in life. :o)
I don't know if Brittney thought I'd walk the runway for the whole song, but I did. :o) Are you kidding.....I'm on my way to fame, baby!!! :O)
So here I am, the finished product of a Libby Lu visit. :o) Mommy said "strike a pose" so I did. :o) How much fun was that!!!!!!!!!!ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!
As mommy was taking photos of me, she remembered that the camera would take video. WOO HOO!!! SO, without further adu, please turn up your volume on your computer so you don't miss the music.
OH, and I was told to say...........
As mommy was taking photos of me, she remembered that the camera would take video. WOO HOO!!! SO, without further adu, please turn up your volume on your computer so you don't miss the music. OH, and I was told to say...........
DO NOT DRINK COFFEE or any other beverage while viwing this video. Mommy said something about frying your computer if you did??? Whatever that means, but from what I saw of mommy, you may want to grab a tissue. She cried lots of tears. They were happy tears though. She had a big case of the giggles. ;o)
I'm SOOOOOOO proud. :o)
Well..........what do you think?? Do I have a future or what??!!! :O)
Peace, Love & ROCKSTAR!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment