Sunday, July 13, 2008

My new purchase

The garage sale was a success & so were my earnings........
Well, this is it. This is what I've been wanting to get, and mommy & daddy told me that I had to sell some of my old stuff at the garage sale to earn enough money to get this swing. OH, it was worth it!!! My favorite part about getting it was strutting up to the cash register lady with my OWN cash in my hand to pay for it myself. That was FUN!!! :o)
Here I am helping daddy put it together!!


I was in charge of the washers & nuts. I got to put some of it together. I love helping!!

As I waited for daddy to put the hangers up, I got a little impatient. SOOooo, I got a little goofy. heeheehee

Daddy let me hang up the last chain. That was big time!!!


Ok, here I go!!!!!!


This is working out pretty good!!



As I was swinging, I had some stories to tell.....

WOO HOO!!! Look at me go on my "bunking bronco" lol !!

Ok, well I guess I'm goofy a lot of the time. heeheehee
After getting to swing for a bit, we decided to go get mexican food. We went to a restaurant that mommy & daddy said that they used to go to a lot. It was near the house they used to live in before I was born. Mommy orded a grande margarita and had daddy take this photo for my Auntie Steph. She's planning to come for Christmas from Australia and mommy wanted to tease her about needing to get here quick. :o)
We LOVE you Auntie Steph!!!! We can't wait until you get here!!! :o)

On our drive home, mommy taped me singing to John Mayer in the van. I love to sing & so I let her tape me. ;o) I'm holding my teddy bear wrapped in a blanket, if you wondered what that was.
Yes, I'm sleepy from my long weekend & ready for bed, but nothing will stop me from rockin' out to a little John Mayer. :o)


That's it from me today. I'm off to bed. Love you!!! :o)

No comments: