Well, it's been a L O N G week of my Russian Ballet Camp.
I really enjoyed it a lot, but it took a lot out of me. ;o)
I really enjoyed it a lot, but it took a lot out of me. ;o)
I went from Monday thru Friday from 1:00 to 3:30. That's a lot of dancing!! (not to mention that I still had gymnastics on Monday & preschool on Wednesday!!!!)
We took time each day at camp for a craft, a snack & to watch some ballet on DVD.
One day I feel asleep in the van & mommy carried me in. This is where I was for about an hour. :o)

On our last day of camp, we had a little performance. It was fairly short, and you can watch the video at the end of this blog, but it was REALLY great!!! I had a wonderful time dancing. Here's my curtsey at the end. :o)

Here I am after it was all over. I was proud & was looking over at my friend, Charlotte.

This is me & one of my instructors. Can you see me trying to get feedback from the audience of about 8 people. I just love an audience. heeheehee :o)

After it was all over, Charlotte & I decided to dance around with eachother. She's my new friend. :o)

This is us having FUN!!!
Here we are throwing our flowers up in the air & chasing them.
We got interviewed when it was all over. I had to say my name, age & my favorite part of camp. I said my favorite part was my dance that I just did. :o)
Here I am answering my interview questions.
Well, this is it. The 4 of us had a GREAT week!!! If I'm lucky, maybe I can go back for classes in the Fall. :o) Thank you SO much for teaching us ladies!!!

This is me with my new friend Charlotte. We're VERY proud of our hard work this week. :o)
Hope to see you in Fall classes Charlotte!!!
So after class, I had to go change. I told mommy that my things needed to go on this shelf. That that's what the big girls do with their stuff, so after I got it all put up, I insisted on a photo. lol I was giggling. ;o)
I hope you enjoy the video. Mommy shut off the camera between songs to save her battery. The camera doesn't last long like the video recorder does.
Anyway, you can tell from this how HARD that we worked ALL week!!! It was ALL worth it though!!! :o)
If all goes as planned, maybe I'll be in the Nutcracker this Winter!!!! This school does a production & ALL students get to perform. YEA!!!
I LOVE BALLET!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment