Monday, September 15, 2008

Ear infection. :o(

I don't have any photos to share with this post.
I'm home lying on the couch watching Noggin.
I have ANOTHER ear infection. :o( This one REALLY hurts!!! Mama said I've never complained this much about an ear infection. Maybe it's because it's not been very long since my Adnoid removal surgery, which we were sure would help me not get these infections anymore. Maybe I will still get them, but just not have the fluid trapped like before??
*Sigh*
I'm on medication and hugs and kisses. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon, because I don't like it when I feel poopy & miss my classes. (I missed ballet this morning)
Send me healing hugs. I could sure use them.
Thanks.
~Harper

2 comments:

grudge girl said...

Poor little sweetie! Charlotte and I hope you feel better soon!

tree said...

Awwww poor thing!! Hope you are feeling better soon!