Saturday, October 4, 2008

Children's Museum Safety Class

I had a class at the Children's Museum on Safety. I always enjoy taking classes there. We always get to do 4 crafts plus play and learn. I'm making an emergency 911 phone chart here.
Here I'm decorating my chart. It turned out pretty!
This dude has 2 sides. It's for going through the house and finding things that are OK to eat.

This side is the NO side. You would turn it to this side if you found something that was poison.
All I have to say is, bring it on Danica. :o)

This is my dragon. Pretty good job I think. ;o)

I'm signing my name on my art. My dragon had spots. :o)

This was my attempt at sculpting a dinosaur head. That was FUN!!! The guy there said you can buy this sculpting clay. It's called thinking putty. You should be able to look that up online.

I can't wait for my next class. :o)

No comments: