Today we went to the pumpkin patch. It's the same place we went last year. It has a lot of fun things to do. Such as feed some animals. Check out this goat. First thing, he wanted my food. lol
Well, apparently the sheep had the same idea. ;o)
I got to feed this little calf. It was really soft and kept licking on mama's hand.
This little dude had me giggling like crazy. It was nuts over the snack. (it was an ice cream cone with ground corn in it. ;o)
There was a playset and I was really enjoying the tire swing.
This sign was funny. Check out the horse all kicked back in a chair. lol
Riding a real horse. I just love horses.
I got a cheek tattoo. :o) Pretty isn't it.
Mommy and I were playing on the teeter totter. Look at me.....I'm Flying!!!
Ok, so 30 seconds into the pumpkin patch, I already found one that I just HAD to get. heeheehee
I'm one determined little cookie. ;o) Check out my muscles as I carried this to our wagon!!
I'm SO glad to be here. I've been asking to come here all week.
And here I am with daddy.
Sending hugs & smiles to you from the pumpkin patch. :O)
Again with the muscles, because I was determined to pull this wagon all by myself. lol
Well, ok, so daddy had to help, but I did my fair share of the work. :o)
I got to decorate the wall before we left.
Here is my pumpkin dude, complete with a necklace, bracelets, rings and my signature H's.
Another day well spent here at the Smith Family Farms. :o)
Happy Fall. :o)




1 comment:
Awww..what a great pumpkin patch! Harper looks like she had a blast! The goats are sooo cute. tee hee. We'll be heading to the pumpkin patch soon too. :)
Post a Comment