Fairies & Dreams
Ramblings of a 4 yr. old ballerina princess. :o)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Dipped Pretzels
My Auntie Missy made pretzels like this and I thought they looked like fun.
I was right. :o) Look what I did with my own 2 hands!!!
I had to test one for quality assurance.
They're GOOD!!! ;o)
When I got done, mama let me lick the spoon. YEAH!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................don't you want some. :O)
Maybe if you're good, I'll make you some for Christmas. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Growing up ballerina
About Me
Harper Neva
lovin' life, USA, United States
I'm a 4 year old sweetie with a family that loves me very much. :o)
View my complete profile
My Blogging Friends...
Tree's blog
Kate's blog
Lacy's blog
Andrea's blog
Julia's blog
Cynde's blog
Libby's blog
Andrea's #2 blog
Kathy's blog
Sunshine's blog
Marlena's blog
It's Lovely, I'll take it
Beth's blog
Fans of mine
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(72)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(14)
▼
October
(12)
Riley Book Drive
A funny photo
Dipped Pretzels
Shadow's Doughnut
Leaf pile
Fall Festival
Shadow's first bath
I got a DOG!!!!! :o)
Carving pumpkins
Pumpkin Patch
Children's Museum Safety Class
Trophy Day!!
►
September
(15)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment